Originally from Austin TX, she started doing stand-up in Portland, OR and somehow avoided cardigans and becoming a pretentious vegan bicyclist. Amazingly, Lauryn proudly celebrated her first year of sobriety on Dec 17th, 2016. She is also the NYC editor for Broke-Ass Stuart NYC
She recently opened for Judah Friedlander at the 2016 New York Comedy Festival.
After appearing at the Cape Fear Comedy Festival in Wilmington, NC in 2014, Lauryn moved to NYC later that year. She then appeared at The Accidental Comedy Festival in Cleveland, OH, on “Comedy As A Second Language” at Kabin in NYC, and on “Frantic” at The Stand in NYC.
In her short time in comedy, she has toured the country and opened for headliners such as: Jessica Kirson, Big Jay Oakerson, Judah Friedlander, Jeff Leach, Kurt Metzger, Bonnie McFarlane, Wendi Starling, Laurie Kilmartin, Sean Rouse, Gina Yashere, Kristine Levine, and Sam Tripoli.
New York Comedy Festival (2016) in New York, NYC
Hudson Valley Comedy Festival (2016) in Kingston & Saugerties, NY
Cape Fear Comedy Festival (2014) in Wilmington, NC
Accidental Comedy Festival (2014) in Cleveland, OH
Savage Henry Comedy Festival (2014) in Humboldt, CA
She Devil Comedy Festival (2014) in LIC, NYC
- Comedy as A Second Language, (RIP) at Kabin in New York, NYC
- The Creek & The Cave, in LIC, NYC
- New York Comedy Club, in Manhattan, NYC
- The VillageLantern, in Greenwich Village, NYC
- QED, in Astoria, NYC
- The Standing Room, in LIC, NYC
- The Cutting Room, n Manhattan, NYC
- Broadway Comedy Club, in Manhattan, NYC
- Greenwich Village Comedy Club, in NYC
- LOL Comedy Club, in Manhattan, NYC
- Helium Comedy Club, in Portland, OR
- The Parlor Live, in Bellevue, WA
- The Comedy Underground,in Seattle, WA
- Liquid Laughs, in Boise, ID
SAT Aug 12th untitled pilot taping
MON Aug 14th featured background work on “Elementary“
TUE Aug 22nd at The Grisly Pear, in Greenwich Village, at 8:00 pm - Free
TUE Sept 12th “The Big Ten Show” at The Stress Factory, in New Brunswick, NJ, at 8:00 pm – $10
8:00 pm – Free
8:00 pm – Free
You should probably buy a shirt. Why? Because it kicks ass. Shirts are $20 each, but guess what…shipping is free!
© 2014 All Rights Reserved Bridgetown Creative