Originally from Austin TX, she started doing stand-up in Portland, OR and somehow avoided cardigans and becoming a pretentious vegan bicyclist. Amazingly, Lauryn proudly celebrated her first year of sobriety on Dec 17th, 2016. She is also the NYC editor for Broke-Ass Stuart NYC
She recently opened for Judah Friedlander at the 2016 New York Comedy Festival.
After appearing at the Cape Fear Comedy Festival in Wilmington, NC in 2014, Lauryn moved to NYC later that year. She then appeared at The Accidental Comedy Festival in Cleveland, OH, on “Comedy As A Second Language” at Kabin in NYC, and on “Frantic” at The Stand in NYC.
In her short time in comedy, she has toured the country and opened for headliners such as: Jessica Kirson, Big Jay Oakerson, Judah Friedlander, Jeff Leach, Kurt Metzger, Bonnie McFarlane, Wendi Starling, Laurie Kilmartin, Sean Rouse, Gina Yashere, Kristine Levine, and Sam Tripoli.
New York Comedy Festival (2016) in New York, NYC
Hudson Valley Comedy Festival (2016) in Kingston & Saugerties, NY
Cape Fear Comedy Festival (2014) in Wilmington, NC
Accidental Comedy Festival (2014) in Cleveland, OH
Savage Henry Comedy Festival (2014) in Humboldt, CA
She Devil Comedy Festival (2014) in LIC, NYC
- Comedy as A Second Language, (RIP) at Kabin in New York, NYC
- The Creek & The Cave, in LIC, NYC
- New York Comedy Club, in Manhattan, NYC
- The VillageLantern, in Greenwich Village, NYC
- QED, in Astoria, NYC
- The Standing Room, in LIC, NYC
- The Cutting Room, n Manhattan, NYC
- Broadway Comedy Club, in Manhattan, NYC
- Greenwich Village Comedy Club, in NYC
- LOL Comedy Club, in Manhattan, NYC
- Helium Comedy Club, in Portland, OR
- The Parlor Live, in Bellevue, WA
- The Comedy Underground,in Seattle, WA
- Liquid Laughs, in Boise, ID
WED July 5th “SMUT Presents: The headliner Series with Mehran Khagani“, at The Creek and The Cave, in LIC, NYC, at 10:00 pm – $10
THU July 20th “Comedy Night at RTB“, at “Raise The Bar Lounge“, in South Amboy, NJ, at 8:30 – Free
You should probably buy a shirt. Why? Because it kicks ass. Shirts are $20 each, but guess what…shipping is free!
© 2014 All Rights Reserved Bridgetown Creative